Agentequ's Christmas Party!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Agentequ's Christmas Party!

This topic contains 5 voices and has 10 replies.

• Author

I’m hosting a christmas party soon! Anyone interested? I will pick a time and date depending on when this is moderated and how many people want to come. I will keep you up to date on party plans. But plmk if you want to come.

Does this Saturday sound good to anyone maybe at 8:00? OR any other good times?

You all know how busy Christmas is. It’s really hard to find a good day for everyone to be able to make it but that is what I want to do. The party may even have to be after Christmas because my family has a lot of plans. Everyone can suggest a date. I would really appreciate it.

Hi True2MyWord1, I hope you can attend add me on WW. My UN is Agentequ. And also I too can only go to blue zone. I think that that is the same for everyone.

crissy135

So KoalasRock2000- I know I am posting in the wrong spot but it is hard for me to find stuff in the forums and I wanted to tell you thank you thank you so so much for the dress! It is so super cute and I have never ever seen it before. I put it on my cheeky cat and it makes her little pink nose look so so pretty so thank you so much again for the very kind gift and if you are ever looking for something let me know!!! And I will try to find the post where I asked for it and thank you there too!!!!! Koalas do rock!!!!!

crissy135

So KoalasRock2000- I know I am posting in the wrong spot but it is hard for me to find stuff in the fourms and I wanted to tell you thank you thank you so so much for the dress! It is so super cute and I have never ever seen it before. I put it on my cheeky cat and it makes her little pink nose look so so pretty so thank you so much again for the very kind gift and if you are ever looking for something let me know!!! And I will try to find the post where I asked for it and thank you there too!!!!! Koalas do rock!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.