AIW’s Wishlist

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives AIW’s Wishlist

This topic contains 47 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys! I’m looking to make trades for the following items. If anyone has anything on the list below, PLMK so we can hopefully work out a trade. Thank you!! AliceInWebkinzland’s WISHLIST:

PSI-
    Jeweled Fountain (Razzle Dazzle Dog)
    Pup Star Vanity (Dazzle Dachshund)
    Relaxing Rocky Sauna (Lynx)
    Hibernation Hammock (Grizzly Bear)
    Cozy Hayloft Hideaway (Signature Cow)
    Three Ring Swing (Big Top Elephant, Estore)
    Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish, Candykinz Estore)
    Polar Lamp Post (Minty Moose)
    Desert Tree Sunning Station (Meerkat)

Clothing-
    Hula Shirt

Zumwhere-
    Cloudy Window
    Window to Zumwhere
    Ponder Pond

Charm Forest-
    Charm Forest Window
    Charm Forest Wallpaper&Flooring

Adventure Park-
    Beanstalk Basket (Pink Pony Dig Prize)
    Celestial S’mores Campsite (Bengal Tiger Grand Prize)

Caring Valley-
    Caring Sights Window

Other-
    Endangered Signature Wallpaper & Flooring Sets

Ailuropoda, Hope you’ll see this. Thank you very much for the wonderful surprise yesterday! I was definitely not expecting that. I never know what to send in return, so I apologize for sending random things. Just let me know if there’s anything you want. I’ve been able to fulfill so many of my wants thanks to you, and gotten some super cool unexpected surprises along the way!! Thank you!!

DF- Hope you’ll see this post back on this page…Anyhow, I finally looked up all of the End. Sig. wall/floor sets and made a list of the ones I have yet to find. There are as follows: Rainforest Retreat Walls/Floor
      Sunny Savanna Walls/Floor
      Cape Mountain Walls/Floor
      Himalayan Forest Walls/Floor
      Swamplands Walls/Floor
      Tropical Dry Forest Sanctuary Walls/Floor
      I thought that may help you in not sending duplicates. I just wanted to say again how thankful I am for your help, it is so much appreciated!! Please do let me know if there is anything specific I can send back. I’m having lots of fun with all this design inspiration! I made a ‘Saharan Sauna’ with that Desert set from yesterday. :D Thank you again for all you’ve done!!

Hi guys. Please note that I no longer need the Three Ring Swing, Hula Shirt, or Beanstalk Basket. Please add Neo Gothic Chairs (X2) and the Blooming Garden Shed to my wishlist. Thank you!

ALL- I haven’t been in the Trading Rooms for quite some time now so I thought I’d try my hand at it once more. That didn’t go so well as it seems most want priceless/promo/signature or estore psi (which I have little to none of for trade). So I was wondering if there would perhaps be anyone out there who might be willing to trade any Signature or Estore psi for something other than Sig. or Estore (i.e. regular psi, rares, etc.)? I just don’t have any of those anymore for some reason. Please let me know, it would be much appreciated!! Thank you!!

dogfish

Hi Alice, did I send the right ones? I have more to send, but if I sent rain forest ones you don’t need, just send them back. I get all the “green” ones mixed up. I’ll send a desert one today. LOL I don’t need anything for myself, but if you want to donate to my gifting items, that would be great, only items you have extra of. DF

Hi DF, you sure did! Haha, me too so no worries, but I didn’t have those so I really appreciate it! Are you sure? I’m so excited to get these super cool walls/floors and have some new designing inspiration. :) I will definitely send some things to donate. Thank you very much!!

Ailuropoda

THANKS Pookie!! That is exactly the one I wanted that I couldn’t find anywhere. You are AWESOME!!

Yay!! I’m so happy I was able to send over something you wanted!! Thank you so so much, I love love love my items! Hope you enjoy the Candleabra, and please let me know if there’s anything else you’d like to have. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.