ALL bunny things { i need them }

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ALL bunny things { i need them }

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

hey well i’m looking for any bunny things! I will list my trade list later on thanks! :)

crissy135

I have moneyz from this site too and can buy some and send them to you let me know your un and I will send!

forest85

people are sending you bunny stuff and I see you offering it up for trade on other forums

did you just see my new form? it says thanks to all my friends sending me gifts. . . and crissy that’s ok you can keep them I have everything I need but, thanks! :)

dogfish

Hey forest, tell bunny I would love to see the room. If you meet me in the TR I have something for you also. TTYL DF

princesskei

I can give you my extra stuff from the Spring/Easter freebees if you want. Other than that no bunny stuff here. PLMK by sending me a friend request. Princesskei is my UL

ok thank you imsanta! and, I will friend you :) from girlsrule

imSanta

I will send u the bunny slipper as soon as i can! i also got u the pink ones (along with the white ones) with my GanzWorld points! ;)

anyone? lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.