Amazing things for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Amazing things for trade!

This topic contains 86 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I have tons of things for trade! I have eStore PSI’s and other rare stuff.
    </p>

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-11 at 01:11 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-07-11 at 12:49 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-11 at 12:37 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-07-11 at 12:30 PM
      FanoftheFrog- Sent the items over! :)
      Nutty- I went ahead and sent a pair of those pants to you! I have a couple extras of each, so don’t worry about it. :D LMK if you’re looking for anything else, and I’d be GLAD to help!

Eggs!
      Thank you soooo much!!! That was sooo nice of you! Is there anything you’re looking for? Do you need an extra platform tent or marshmallow seed package by chance? Let me know if there’s anything you need :D You know I always send a gift back but like to check n see if anyones lookin for anything or needs anything particular before I do lolz :D
      NB

Nutty- No problem! :D I hate to ask for anything in return, but do you by chance have an extra WKN yellow Summer Sun Bonnet? I could definitely send some WKN Turquoise clothes or a Kinzstyle piece to you tomorrow if you had it. :)

Eggs
      No problems on that, I am the one that asked if you needed anything LOL :D I so totally have extras on the bonnet, and the dress, and the shoes, and the skirt, and the shades LOL! I do peeks for 7 accounts so I wind up with tons of extras :P If its ok, what I will do is send you a bonnet, dress, and shoes….and if you need the other 2, the skirt and shades, I can send those tomorrow :D I have NO problems doing that, like I said, I have lots of extras :D just let me know :)
      NB

Nutty- OMG, the Bonnet, Dress, and Shoes would be SPECTACULAR! Thank you so muuch!! I have plenty of the other two, so no need to send me those. And wow, seven accounts! I only have two and one needs to be renewed so I can Kinzpost and trade on it, lol. Thanks again! :) You’re too kind. xD

nuttybuddy

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-07-11 at 12:49 PM

Nutty- I went ahead and sent a pair of those pants to you! I have a couple extras of each, so don’t worry about it. :D LMK if you’re looking for anything else, and I’d be GLAD to help!

Eggs!
      Thank you soooo much!!! That was sooo nice of you! Is there anything you’re looking for? Do you need an extra platform tent or marshmallow seed package by chance? Let me know if there’s anything you need :D You know I always send a gift back but like to check n see if anyones lookin for anything or needs anything particular before I do lolz :D
      NB

Nutty- No problem! :D I hate to ask for anything in return, but do you by chance have an extra WKN yellow Summer Sun Bonnet? I could definitely send some WKN Turquoise clothes or a Kinzstyle piece to you tomorrow if you had it. :)

Eggs

No problems on that, I am the one that asked if you needed anything LOL :D I so totally have extras on the bonnet, and the dress, and the shoes, and the skirt, and the shades LOL! I do peeks for 7 accounts so I wind up with tons of extras :P If its ok, what I will do is send you a bonnet, dress, and shoes….and if you need the other 2, the skirt and shades, I can send those tomorrow :D I have NO problems doing that, like I said, I have lots of extras :D just let me know :)

NB

Eggs!
      NB

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-07-11 at 12:36 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-07-11 at 12:26 PM
      Dancingeggplant-
      Do you want to KP or trade? I prefer KP but we can trade if you’d like.

Thanks for the great trade!! Sally Cat Plush will be happy to see her friend, Stoogles Plush, finally. xD

LOL. Happy to help!

Thanks so much! Hope to trade with you again soon!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.