Amazing things for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Amazing things for trade!

This topic contains 86 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I have tons of things for trade! I have eStore PSI’s and other rare stuff.
    </p>

Could u plz make a list of your estore psi and wants?? Thx:)

loue354

cruisingal wrote on 2012-07-08 at 08:37 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-08 at 08:32 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-07-08 at 07:55 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-08 at 07:52 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-07-08 at 03:44 PM
      I have tons of things for trade! I have eStore PSI’s and other rare stuff.

HEY THERE FANOFTHEFROG….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE BADGER HILL, FROOFROO SETTEE OR SIGNATURE PET ITEMS FOR TRADE…IF SO COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE A LIST AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR….I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR ESTORE DIAMOND PIANO, ELEGANT VARDO WAGON, RED CANDY CANE CANOPY BED AND BLUE MOON LAGOON….THANKS LOUE354

Hey there Loue. I saw on another forum that you had the dignified window. I am interested in it and was wondering if you still had it for trade. If so, what do you need for it? Thanks so much, Cruisingal

HEY THERE CRUISINGAL…YES I STILL HAPPEN TO HAVE IT….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE PIXIE DRESS BY CHANCE…..EITHER THAT OR I ALSO NEED THE SIGNATURE EXCLUSIVE FIREPLACE…PLEASE LET ME KNOW…I AM STILL ON IF YOU WANT TO MEET ME TO TRADE…I AM IN BLUE KINZCHAT PLUS RIGHT NOW…THANKS LOUE354

Hey, unfortunately I do not have those but I may be able to get the pixie dress for you. Let me work on that and see if I can get it for you ok? Also, is there anything else you might need? thanks, Cruisingal

HEY THERE CRUISINGAL…DO YOU BY CHANCE HAPPEN TO HAVE THE BADGER HILL FOR TRADE…I AM ALSO IN NEED OF THAT…IF SO I CAN ADD THE WINDOW TO SOMETHING ELSE YOU NEED….JUST LET ME KNOW…I ALSO NEED A FEW SIGNATURE ENDANGERED EXCLUSIVE ITEMS LIKE THE LAMPPOST, COUCH, TV, FRESHWATER FOUNTAIN, HOT SPRINGS MEGA STOVE, CLOVER COUCH…I AM ALSO IN NEED OF A FEW SIGNATURE EXCLUSIVE DINING CHAIRS….NOT SURE IF THIS HELPS YOU OUT OR NOT….LOL….LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

cruisingal

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-08 at 08:32 PM

HEY THERE FANOFTHEFROG….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE BADGER HILL, FROOFROO SETTEE OR SIGNATURE PET ITEMS FOR TRADE…IF SO COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE A LIST AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR….I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR ESTORE DIAMOND PIANO, ELEGANT VARDO WAGON, RED CANDY CANE CANOPY BED AND BLUE MOON LAGOON….THANKS LOUE354

Hey there Loue. I saw on another forum that you had the dignified window. I am interested in it and was wondering if you still had it for trade. If so, what do you need for it? Thanks so much, Cruisingal

HEY THERE CRUISINGAL…YES I STILL HAPPEN TO HAVE IT….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE PIXIE DRESS BY CHANCE…..EITHER THAT OR I ALSO NEED THE SIGNATURE EXCLUSIVE FIREPLACE…PLEASE LET ME KNOW…I AM STILL ON IF YOU WANT TO MEET ME TO TRADE…I AM IN BLUE KINZCHAT PLUS RIGHT NOW…THANKS LOUE354

Hey, unfortunately I do not have those but I may be able to get the pixie dress for you. Let me work on that and see if I can get it for you ok? Also, is there anything else you might need? thanks, Cruisingal

loue354

snowy527

I have the honey waterfall, the sly slide, and the one you gave me.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.