amazingracegal's AMAZING outfits! :)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives amazingracegal's AMAZING outfits! :)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  amazingracegal 11 years ago.

• Author

Wow, it actually posted! I didn’t think it was going to! Amazingracegal’s AMAZING outfits is officially now open!

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

batluver

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-25 at 08:00 AM

batluver wrote on 2012-11-24 at 06:23 PM

tinytwinkle99 wrote on 2012-11-24 at 02:24 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-02 at 01:27 PM
      If your pet needs a new look but you don’t know what to do, look no further! You have come to the right place! I can make an outfit for any pet, for any occasion, and with any style. Just tell me the following things: Your pet’s type, name, and gender; type of outfit (occasion), their personal style (optional), and your budget. I’ll be happy to hel you the best I can! :)

I have a sapphire pegasus named Queen and is a girl. I would like a christmas outfit and my buget is 1,000 kc.
      ~tinytwinkle99~

Here you go!
      Eyeglasses $50
      Tiara $35
      Striped Cotton Dress $300
      Slouch Boots $140
      TOTAL: $525
      NOTES: I tried to make it Christmassy, but the Xmas things aren’t in the W-shop yet so… I hope it’s okay! If you need a re-do, LMK!!
      Fangs and fashion,
      ~~~~~~~BATLUVER~~~~~~~

Great first job, batluver! Keep up the good work!
      ~A.R.G. <3

Thanks ARG!!! :)
      Fangs and Fashion,
      ~~~~~~~BATLUVER~~~~~~~

batluver wrote on 2012-11-24 at 06:23 PM

If your pet needs a new look but you don’t know what to do, look no further! You have come to the right place! I can make an outfit for any pet, for any occasion, and with any style. Just tell me the following things: Your pet’s type, name, and gender; type of outfit (occasion), their personal style (optional), and your budget. I’ll be happy to hel you the best I can! :)

I have a sapphire pegasus named Queen and is a girl. I would like a christmas outfit and my buget is 1,000 kc.
      ~tinytwinkle99~

Here you go!
      Eyeglasses $50
      Tiara $35
      Slouch Boots $140
      NOTES: I tried to make it Christmassy, but the Xmas things aren’t in the W-shop yet so… I hope it’s okay! If you need a re-do, LMK!!
      Fangs and fashion,
      ~~~~~~~BATLUVER~~~~~~~

Great first job, batluver! Keep up the good work!

~A.R.G. <3

ok thanks for the suggestions

batluver

~tinytwinkle99~

Here you go!

Eyeglasses $50
      Tiara $35
      Slouch Boots $140

Fangs and fashion,
      ~~~~~~~BATLUVER~~~~~~~

~tinytwinkle99~

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.