amazingracegal's AMAZING outfits! :)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives amazingracegal's AMAZING outfits! :)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  amazingracegal 11 years ago.

• Author

Wow, it actually posted! I didn’t think it was going to! Amazingracegal’s AMAZING outfits is officially now open!

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-02 at 07:32 PM

Hi ARG! I just wanted to congratulate you on your forum posting. Hope you get lots of customers!

Thanks! Did you get the job at Lexy’s?

~A.R.G.- go chipmunk!

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-02 at 07:29 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-02 at 06:36 PM

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-02 at 04:47 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-02 at 02:52 PM
      Wow, it actually posted! I didn\’t think it was going to! Amazingracegal\’s AMAZING outfits is officially now open!
      ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

hi I work at Lexy\’s Lovely Designs and I saw that u posted. Your design should be done soon. Just wanted to stop bye and say hi

Thank you. I didn\’t exactly ask for a design (I asked for advice), but thanks for letting me know that. :D
      ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

your welcome and u were right, u did ask for advice
      can we be friends on webkinz

Sure! What’s your username? I’ll send you a request.

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-02 at 01:27 PM

If your pet needs a new look but you don’t know what to do, look no further! You have come to the right place! I can make an outfit for any pet, for any occasion, and with any style. Just tell me the following things: Your pet’s type, name, and gender; type of outfit (occasion), their personal style (optional), and your budget. I’ll be happy to hel you the best I can! :)

tye dye pup
      name peace dog
      girl
      formal for the fashion show at the webkinz stadium
      tomboy
      under 2000

Hi ARG! I just wanted to congratulate you on your forum posting. Hope you get lots of customers!

strengthen

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-02 at 06:36 PM

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-02 at 04:47 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-02 at 02:52 PM
      Wow, it actually posted! I didn\’t think it was going to! Amazingracegal\’s AMAZING outfits is officially now open!
      ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

hi I work at Lexy\’s Lovely Designs and I saw that u posted. Your design should be done soon. Just wanted to stop bye and say hi

Thank you. I didn\’t exactly ask for a design (I asked for advice), but thanks for letting me know that. :D
      ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

your welcome and u were right, u did ask for advice

can we be friends on webkinz

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.