amazingracegal's AMAZING outfits! :)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives amazingracegal's AMAZING outfits! :)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  amazingracegal 11 years ago.

• Author

Wow, it actually posted! I didn’t think it was going to! Amazingracegal’s AMAZING outfits is officially now open!

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

guest112232

guest112232 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 04:56 PM

Hi I need a new outfit for my girl black lab she is fitly and loves pink and lime green and no budget

Oops sorry I meant girly

guest112232

Hi I need a new outfit for my girl black lab she is fitly and loves pink and lime green and no budget

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-10 at 09:39 PM

by the way your design u wanted done at Lexy’s should hopefully be done tomorrow. there are so many people wanting designs! Your friend strengthen!! ( I still want to work here just thinking of names) TX your are a great friend

Okay thanks! I think you meant to say outfits when you said names though….. considering this isn’t a name shop…… :)

Peace, Love, Chipmunks!
      A.R.G. <3

strengthen

by the way your design u wanted done at Lexy’s should hopefully be done tomorrow. there are so many people wanting designs! Your friend strengthen!! ( I still want to work here just thinking of names) TX your are a great friend

Anyone want an amazing outfit??

Peace. Love, Chipmunks!
      A.R.G. <3

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.