Amber`s Name Shop

Home Forums Pets – Archives Amber`s Name Shop

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  tweetyr2 11 years ago.

• Author

amby03

Got a new pet? Ready to play with it online!? UH-OH don’t got a name? Well I do! So come and tell me what your pet is and what it likes to do and I will whip up a fantastic name for you!!!! :)

viv14

A girl signature arctic hare, please. I haven’t decided what she likes yet… Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks :)

amby03

Fluffy, Icey, Mint, Chloe, Snowflake, Flower, Artic (lol), and um… Rose

Hey Amby03! Just wondering , would like a naming job at One Stop Kinz Shop? LMK! BTW if you need any help here i can work here once and a while

amby03

KK! I would luv to! I dont get on EVERY day! But yah ill TOTALLY work there! Thx BTR!

no prob! I have a 2nd person helping w/ names so you 2 will be working together

I want a GOOD name for a webkinz siamese cat. Can you please help me? It is a female.

amby03

mocho, miley, sweety!, lily, sally, samantha, sarah! hope i helped!!!!

amby03

Chip, chippy, Bucky, Autumn , quizzy, or chompers tell me if you do or don’t like any of the names :)

mackinze

I’m going to be getting a beaver. So I need a name for my beaver. It doesn’t matter if it’s a boys or girls name if I like the name that’s what I’ll name it.

zaukid12

I’m going to get a hedgehog. I need a name for it. I think it’s going to be boy but it might be girl, can you get me names for both? Thanks.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.