Amber’s Room Designs

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Amber’s Room Designs

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  amby03 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

amby03

Amber’s Room Designs will help you stay on your budget with getting a cute room design for your pet! Just comment your style of the room and your budget and i will do the rest!

Mirmay

Hi. I have a sabertooth tiger and I was wondering if you could get me a cool room design, like sort of like a jungle. I have almost 8000 Kinzcash and getting more. I want to save for rare Items, though, so don’t make it too expensive.

amby03

Alrighty! I have a Koala, So this should be easy and in your budget! Get back to you soon!

amby03

Here they are lol! OK, New Jungler wallpaper – 100, Jungle flooring- 60, BambooBed- 650 TigerPrintSofa- 475, AccordianShadeLamp- 150, BananaCoffeeTable- 650, BambooTree- 75, DeepJungleTV- 500, JumpingFrog (toy!) – 20 TOTAL: 2680 Hope you like your new room theme!

:) Tell me if you need any help! :) Thanks for the room!

amby03

Hey CrazyDots can you do me a favor and get the Room Design Shop out there for me? If you can that would be great! Its ok if you cant :) Thx!

Hey! I have an Alley Cat and I want the room to be sort of like a neon room, but not like a whole bunch of flowers and stuff. My Alley Cat is a girl, but I don’t want the room looking too girly-girl or too boyish. I am really into neon colors though, and my budget is 1,200 KC. If that isn’t enough, tell me, but don’t go too much over my budget. THX! :)

amby03

Ok perfect! I luv neon colors too! Ill look into your room theme and ill get back to you as soon as i can!

amby03

Alright here they are: PS: if you dont like the items i tried my best :) Get creative and have FUN! Crazy ColorfulBed – 400 BeMineHeartChair- 175 CircleSensationCarpet- 300 BeachCoffeetable- 200 FunkygirlLamp – 75 TOTAL: 1,150

THX! I luv the room! Hey, can i work here to? I’m not doing anything all day…

amby03

IDK can i think about it? :) And im SO glad you like it :)

forest85

Hey. I would like some to give you a try. I have an arctic fox named snowflake. He is white so I would like his room kind of dark and subtle and relaxing. I guess my budget is about 100 KC. Just kidding! eight thousand ought to be enough right?

amby03

Alright ill get back to you as soon as possible!

amby03

Alrighty here’s your stuff! WinterWongerlandBed- 875 MosaicMirrorSet- 300 BeachSideTable- 100 FirstSnowFlooring- 150 FantasyWallPaper- 100 PlushRug- 300 MovieTheaterLamp-180 SnowTheSnowBernard- 130 LEDEntertainmentUnit- 900 WhitesilkSofa- 900 OmniGlassCoffeeTable- 450 TOTAL: 4,385 $ Thanks for coming and tell your friends!!!! :)

Hi can I work here? I’ll take a test if u want, ButterflyGirl2231 >^..^<

amby03

Sure yah! Ok test: (1) Someone has a low budget you: (a) Tell them its to low (b) Go over there budget and tell them they can remove some stuff (c) None of the above (2) Someone picks a room design that wont match you: (a) Tell them to beat it (b) Go with it and do the room design (c) Do a totally different room design THE END lol

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.