An Extinct Animals Series?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives An Extinct Animals Series?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  greenart8 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

greenart8

<p>Should they make it?
    </p>

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-13 at 05:37 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-07-13 at 05:22 PM
      They have dinosoars and dodo bird. Plus, they have unicorns! Which Im not sure is extint, maybe endangered.

I think its a good idea. i think Ivy and Kyah are right. Ivy, unicorns are just mythical, unfortunately. :( But I like Kyah’s idea of extinct domestic dogs! Like the english white terrier! Or at least i think that’s what its called….and the wild tasmanian wolf

Lol, I believe in them!!!

That’s a great idea, but…
      what if their was a really cute pet and the child wanted to see it in real life….

ferretfriend

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-07-13 at 05:22 PM

They have dinosoars and dodo bird. Plus, they have unicorns! Which Im not sure is extint, maybe endangered.

I think its a good idea. i think Ivy and Kyah are right. Ivy, unicorns are just mythical, unfortunately. :( But I like Kyah’s idea of extinct domestic dogs! Like the english white terrier! Or at least i think that’s what its called….and the wild tasmanian wolf

KyahLCLD

greenart8 wrote on 2012-07-07 at 11:52 AM

Should they make it?

YEAH!!!!! The need extinct domestic dogs…..

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.