ANY NEO GOTHIC FOR TRADE?!

Home Forums Pets – Archives ANY NEO GOTHIC FOR TRADE?!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  02012003 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

DOES ANYONE HAVE NEO GOTHIC FOR TRADE?! I have exclusive, lion psi, some retired exclsuive, plasma balls, afro, clown clothes, some rare items,and more. PLEASE comment if u have any neo for tradeĀ  THANKS!

OMG! I ONLY NEED A DINING TABLE NOW! EEEEEEEEE! IF U HAVE ONE, PLEASE TELL ME!! IT’S THE ONLY THING I DON’T HAVE!!! :D THANKS GUYS!

spice101

i have the neo gothic bed for trade :)

Awesome! Do you happen to have the dining table, dining chair, or lamp? The dining table is the only thing I need, but i need another dining chair and lamp. Also, I need another bed! YAY! What are you looking for? I have few psi, plasma balls, and more. Add me at 02012003 :):) Thanks! ~ GO COWBOYS! (lol) You are amazing!

i might have a few stuff!~ GO TEXAS LONGHORNS!!!

Do you happen to have a lamp, wallpaper, dining chair/and/or dining table? I’d like anything! Please tell me what you are looking for and what you have! Thanks, add me at 02012003 :):):):) ~GO COWBOYS!

Hi 02012003! :) I have the neo gothic grandfather clock. Do you have any other psi? If not, what rare items and retired exclusives do you have? If I get any more neo gothic items, I’ll let you know. Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

Please let me know if you get anymore for trade! I would appreciate it. :) And GREAT NEWS! I just got the lamp i needed! I love it SO much! NOW I just need the wallpaper, Bed, Closet, and Dining table. Then I will have the COMPLETE collection! I’m so happy! :):):) Anyways, I would be GLAD to have another clock! The clock is one of my favorites. I have the giraffe and also Pink pony psi, (The treadmill, and for giraffe long neck tv.) Also, I have rabbit psi, (Tv) For retired exclusive i have some plasma balls, (can you still get those? ) I have these colors: Red, Yellow, Orange, and Green. I also have cat cuckoo clock, and probably more stuff I don’t remember I have XD Thanks for being willing to trade, I really appreciate it! You are a GREAT friend. ~02012003 :):):):):)

I also have Giraffe psi, husky psi, a sleigh, and moon rover, The things i need most are: BED, FLOOR LAMP, DINING TABLE,and WARDROBE, but feel free to offer ANYTHING Thanks guys, I hope u will trade with me! add me at 02012003

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.