Anyone have a butterfly super bed?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have a butterfly super bed?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  HKSdancemomsfan10 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

inki14

I plz lmk if you have a butterfly super bed for trade and what you would want for it. Thx! I need a bunch btw, so anyone who has it plz reply!!!

inki14

Hi everyone! My username is Webkkinz10. That’s a capitol W and two k’s. Belle81502, I started this forum so I could find a butterfly super bed, and also would like the flower one. I really don’t mind if you would like to trade for one of the others though. -Missy

inki14

Hi superlizzie13! Are the butterfly and flower super beds for trade? And if so what would you need for them? I have a some super beds too, if that’s what you’d like. Also tons of rare and a few psi. Hope we can work something out! -Missy

I have a butterfly super bed, art super bed, ice cream super bed, over the rainbow super bed, a flower super bed, pancake super bed, an explorer super bed, and 2 others that I cant think of at the moment sooooo yeah

inki14

Oh thank you so much hannahsurfgirl!!! I very much appreciate it :)

I dont have one but I will be looking for some for you! what is your webkinz UN? I will post forums for you

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.