Anyone have a gingerbread house for trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have a gingerbread house for trade?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I need the one that you build.

Hi dogfish!I sent a friend request! I am cutie2970, and you can send me the house as soon as possible! Thanks! I will send you a gift in return, because you are so sweet! Thanks!

cutieny2008

Oh, WOW. Thank you so much, dogfish! That’s so sweet…. Thank you, you have no idea how much you helped me! :) I just logged into my account…

rengirl12

Dogfish, if I friend you, can you send me a gingerbread house?

dogfish

Sure rengirl, NP. Just send a request to clo92. I also have a ton of those deluxe outlet items, if you need any. JLMK DF

NB—–Hi! Nice to see you! I was wondering if you were still interested in my Fire Sign Carousel? If so, PLMK

nutty_buddy

When and if DF runs out I made a ton of them too :P I think I have 20 if I remember right :) Anyway just lmk I started making them when a forum like this was originally posted but can’t find that one lol :P Nutty_buddy :P

dogfish

Hi NB, I wish I had made more. So many people need one, now they are gone from the w shop. Nice to see you posting. I am giving it a try here and there. LOL Can’t get any worse, I hope. TTYL DF

ladygaudiel

hey nutty_buddy do you still have extra gingerbread houses? i would really like to have one. my username is ladygaudiel. let me know what you would like in exchange.

dogfish

Hi Lady, LMK if Nutty sends the house. I have a lot of your wants, so send me a request to clo91 and clo93, so I can send more than once a day.I already sent a gingerbread house to all that sent me a request. Please don’t send anything big back, I need nothing that I know of. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.