Anyone Have a Neo Gothic Coffee Table?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Have a Neo Gothic Coffee Table?

This topic contains 38 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  peace1430 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

<p>I’m in need of one to finish up my room! LMK if you have it, and I’ll post a list of things I have to trade for it soon. :D Thanks a bunch!
    </p>

morningshine

p.s your getting a friend request from jackrussrl!

~ b bright morningshine

morningshine

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-30 at 04:46 PM

Morningshine- It’s okay, not a problem! My username is eggyeaster, but there is no need for an apology gift. :)
      EVERYONE- I’m still on the lookout for a Neo Gothic Coffee Table, so LMK if you have one.

thanks for understanding! but your so nice so i cant resist sending you a gift just beacuse your so understanding:)!!

~b bright morningshine

peace1430

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-25 at 03:58 PM

I\’m in need of one to finish up my room! LMK if you have it, and I\’ll post a list of things I have to trade for it soon. :D Thanks a bunch!

I have one I can trade you for your Pink Butterfly Dress. Please send a FR to brettscool

Morningshine- It’s okay, not a problem! My username is eggyeaster, but there is no need for an apology gift. :)

EVERYONE- I’m still on the lookout for a Neo Gothic Coffee Table, so LMK if you have one.

candyque400

i have neo gothic dress for trade for 15,000 points!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.