Anyone have a pirate costume eye patch or sash?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have a pirate costume eye patch or sash?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

WildFire23

Hello! If any has an pirate costume eye patch or sash:
    I can offer a webkinz trading card bed, or a lucky horseshoe fireplace (psi), or a kinzville mall fountain (spree) for both.
    For either  sash or patch:
    I can give a vintage glam top, any other piece of pirate costume  (except pants),  any three deluxe only clothes from outlet, zodiac earth hat, or royal cat chair.
    PLMK if you have either and hopefully we can work out a trade. Thank you! -WF

WildFire23

Hey guys! I’m so sorry, but I recently got the eye patch and sash, so I am no longer looking for them. I’m incredibly sorry, and would love to send gifts to each of you for your trouble. Add me at WebkinzLuver2010. -WF

AvrilaC

Well, I do have the eye patch, but I couldn’t find a sash for you. Friend me so we can trade.

kathrynhappy

I have an eye patch my user name on webkinz is the same on here kathrynhappy hope I help. tell me before you add me thanks. I would like the trading bed is it one or two?

AvrilaC

Hi Wildfire, I definitely have the eye patch, and probably the sash too, though I would have to check. Do you have any crystal flowers, crystal rock clusters, or Victorian Garden Straight Path pieces from the Adventure Park? That is what I am really looking for right now. Otherwise, I would be interested in the Trading Card bed, or the fireplace. LMK. Friend me. My WW username is AvrilaC (just like here).

cutieny2008

Hey, WildFire. I don’t have the Pirate Costume (well, I do, but not the specific parts you need). I noticed that you liked catdy’s Explorer pants&shoes. I can offer full Explorer (or any parts of it you may need after your trade with catdy). That’s Cave Explorer Top and Cave Explorer Hat, and/or the pants and shoes. So, er….LMK??

WildFire23

Hey cutie! How’s it going?
        I would love the explorer outfit, but I am little confused on what you are wanting for it. PLMK. Thank you! -WF

cutieny2008

Hi! I’m good, thanks for asking. :) Do you have any clothing to offer? I could also do a PSI and an item or so for the whole set, if you want that. I don’t need any thing specific at the moment. So…tell me what you feel comfortable with! :) Did you ever get the couple of items I sent to you? If not, I may have sent it to the wrong person…

cutieny2008

Hi again, WildFire. I haven’t heard from you in few days. So, have you figured out what you want to trade for the Explorer set yet? I’ll still hold the items, just wondering. PLMK. Have a nice day! ;)

WildFire23

Oh hey cutie! Sorry, I haven’t been on much lately. What are you looking for, for the outfit? PLMK, Thanks! -WF

cutieny2008

Hey! I’m not really looking for much. Other cool clothing, how about? Or a cool PSI or so for the whole outfit?LMK. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.