Anyone have an extra 2013 Christmas elf hat?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have an extra 2013 Christmas elf hat?

This topic contains 7 voices and has 13 replies.

• Author

cutieny2008

I had things to do on Christmas Day, and could not log into Webkinz. I love the hat, and I’d be happy to trade for it. I’l check to see what I have once this goes up (though keep in mind, I probably won’t trade too much for it, since it literally was released a couple days ago.)

cutieny2008

Hi Dogfish! No, I am not Deluxe. We are already friends, and yes, my UN is the same as here. Thank you so much DF, both you and Mom for thinking of me. :) Have a great day.

dogfish

HI cutie, are you deluxe? Is your user the same as here? PLMK DF GG are you deluxe? If you are both non deluxe check your docks later today. DF

Hi DF. Are you sending out dresses? I was going to send one to cutieny, but if that is what you are talking about “check your docks” then I will send to someone else. Hope all is well. ~MORHB~

dogfish

Yep, Mom that is what I am doing. if you have extras buy as gifts and save as codes. You may want to join Webkinz FB and trade or auction one day. We have three estore accounts, so I have more than I can use. I already sent to all of crissy’s accounts and about to do HK, sent to spotpuppy, cruisingal, and MNM, LOL I have been busy. DF

With people buying/receiving the deluxe, not sure who is still regular members and who went deluxe, lol. I was going to send to MNM too, so that helps. I will take your advice and get a few in code. Going to send to a couple more people first. There are a couple from my freebies lists that are not deluxe and would love the dresses. I have been thinking about starting a FB just for WF, but I have been digging in my heels, lol. Not a big fan of the FB, lol. Hope you have a safe and wonderful New Years. ~mom~

dogfish

oh mom please come join crissy and me there, we do just webkinz stuff and only have it for WF. But here is the thing, we can chat, really chat. Like today, I got the curio item she wanted so she could head out to the mall. It really comes in handy. DF

I have one if you want it. i don’t. lolanut is my username if you’re interested

cutieny2008

Thanks so much for the offer! If Snowflake can’t send one to me, I’d love to have your hat. But I’ll add you as a friend either way. :)

I have one I can send to ya LMK

cutieny2008

Hi! I would love it. My UN is the same as here. I just sent a friend request. :)

Atomton

I am sorry I don’t have one. Check out the trading table though. Several people are trying to trade theirs, at least a couple of days ago. Good luck getting this. By the way are we friends? Friend me at frogsandfly if we are not.-Atom

cutieny2008

No, it’s fine! Yes, that is what I’ve been doing. But unfortunately, the people who are trading their hats are mostly new to Webkinz and are asking for things that are way overvalued. :) I will friend you right away.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.