Anyone have an offer on Plumpy or Charm? ~ABC

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have an offer on Plumpy or Charm? ~ABC

This topic contains 27 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  123ABC 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

sonici

I Have
    Hippo Costume BOTTOM
    Red Ninja (And Mask)
    Shuts
    And Umm… Lemme Think….
    Paint Can Hat
    Ill LYK If I Think Of Anymore! :)

**~**Sonici**~**

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-23 at 05:52 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-22 at 05:20 PM
      Hey guys, do you have any offers for these? Lmk!!

FluffySilly: Thanks!!
      DQ00: Hmmmm.. Ill have to think about it….
      Leopold: No problems! Thats ok! I would need more for them, But thanks for offering!
      Snowy: Ill think about the Points! I have a Sig Psi, its the Juniper Hammock, and I have the Frozen Pond Psi, So LMK which one you want! I will think about the Points, so I will LYK if I need them ( Well I do, but you know what I mean? Lol! ) And yes, I would like you to post a list of priceless clothing and rare clothing you have!
      Thanks, and if you guys want to add me, I am dinog1rl NO CAPS!!
      ALSO: LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER OFFERS!
      ~*ABC~*

Ok, LMK when you make up your mind :D!

DQ00

123ABC

leopold wrote on 2012-10-23 at 08:17 PM

Leopold: No problems! Thats ok! I would need more for them, But thanks for offering!
      Snowy: Ill think about the Points! I have a Sig Psi, its the Juniper Hammock, and I have the Frozen Pond Psi, So LMK which one you want! I will think about the Points, so I will LYK if I need them ( Well I do, but you know what I mean? Lol! ) And yes, I would like you to post a list of priceless clothing and rare clothing you have!
      ~*ABC~*

i actually dont need plumpy or charm but what would you give for burger or ketchup?

I would give black and purple witch hat….

~*ABC~*

123ABC

leopold wrote on 2012-10-23 at 08:17 PM

~*ABC~*

i actually dont need plumpy or charm but what would you give for burger or ketchup?

Leopold; I have Emo Jeans, LMK if you need them!

Thx,
      ~*ABC~*

P.s I am glad you dont need them, because I already traded them! Lol!

Also, this is to EVERYONE AT THIS FORUM….I ddont have plumpy, charm, sail cap, but now I have EMO JEANS!! LMK Your offers if you need them!! Thx!

leopold

~*ABC~*

123ABC

Hey guys, Just to let you know, I just got Round Sail Hat! I no longer have Plumpy and Charm, so now you can make offers on that! Thx, and sorry to those that I said I would think about it….I am a trader, so I trade almost everything!

~*ABC~*

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.