Anyone have charm tiara or big black belt?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have charm tiara or big black belt?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chocolatelablover777 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi, I am looking for charm tiara or big black belt if you have these please let me know what you want for them. I do have psi like tar pit oasis candy cane seeds new sweetheart pup psi and some others and I can also trade shuts to add with the items! PLMK Thanks CLL

Thank you for the awesome trade I really do like the belt! I hope you have a good day and good luck with your trading too! :) CLL

WildFire23

Hey Chocolate! I have a big black belt for trade. Could you possible post a list of items you would trade for it? -WF

Hi, wildfire my trade list is new sweetheart pup psi tar pit oasis psi candycane seeds and a psi I am not sure what it’s titled but I think it’s new it’s a lake with a place to sit on and a camera on it I will have to take it out of my room to see. I am also trading shuts not sure what else I have but anything on my trade list sound ok to trade for? plmk thanks CLL

WildFire23

Hey Chocolate! Do you mean the Enchanted Loch? I have one myself. I believe it is the Signature West Highland Terrier’s pet item. Anyways, I do like your sweetheart pup psi. Would you like to meet up in the trading room? Or we can work out a trade here and send the items (I can send first). PLMK what you would like to do and if you want to add me, my user is WebkinzLuver2010. Thanks! -WF

Hi, it’s up to you if you want to trade or send. please let me know what to send for the belt if you want to send or trade I just want to make sure I get the right items to give you. Thanks and I will add you my user is same on here Chocolatelablover777 I hope we can work out a trade. :) CLL

WildFire23

Thank you for the awesome trade Chocolate! I’m so glad you like the belt! And I am so sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused. Thanks again and good luck with your trading! -WF

Oh wait, I don’t have the charm tiara! SORRY!

I have the charm tiara! Do you happen to have the heart warming tub? If not then that is okay too.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.