Anyone have Clown Noses?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have Clown Noses?

This topic contains 79 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  hannahsurfergirl 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

<p>I need two clown noses.
    </p>

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-02 at 01:22 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-02 at 12:45 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-02 at 12:29 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-10-31 at 01:31 AM
      NB
      Please respond!

?

Oh my gosh t-frog lol I have been working on a couple other trades LOL I totally forgot!!! LOL!! I will be in and out today, if you wanna send thats fine with me, we’ve traded before via KP so I am ok with that. I have no idea when im gonna be able to log on but it probably won’t be till later this evening (probably after 8 kinz time) so if you have sent I will send, if you don’t get a chance too, its ok, I have the slide ( I managed to wind up with a total of 3 LOL dont ask cuz I have no idea how LOL) sitting in my dock :P
      NB

OK, are you bratz? Just making sure so i don’t send to the wrong person lol

PLMK

NB
      Please respond!

?

Oh my gosh t-frog lol I have been working on a couple other trades LOL I totally forgot!!! LOL!! I will be in and out today, if you wanna send thats fine with me, we’ve traded before via KP so I am ok with that. I have no idea when im gonna be able to log on but it probably won’t be till later this evening (probably after 8 kinz time) so if you have sent I will send, if you don’t get a chance too, its ok, I have the slide ( I managed to wind up with a total of 3 LOL dont ask cuz I have no idea how LOL) sitting in my dock :P
      NB

OK, are you bratz? Just making sure so i don’t send to the wrong person lol

NB
      Please respond!

?

NB

LOL, I should have your items sent by then.

nutty_buddy

NB
      Please respond!

?

NB

NB
      Please respond!

?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.