Anyone have Elf shoes?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have Elf shoes?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  foxem9 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

DeadColours

<p>I have Emo jeans, Sea Capt’n Belt, Orange Army, Rockerz Canvas Shoes (Rockerz Cat Shoes) and Rockerz Pink Feather Skirt (Rockerz Cat skirt).
    </p>

DeadColours wrote on 2012-07-29 at 04:42 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-29 at 04:35 PM

DeadColours wrote on 2012-07-28 at 04:21 PM
      I have Emo jeans, Sea Capt’n Belt, Orange Army, Rockerz Canvas Shoes (Rockerz Cat Shoes) and Rockerz Pink Feather Skirt (Rockerz Cat skirt).

Hey I will be getting the shoes on a second. I think u need to add because elf is worth WAY WAY WAY more than the sail belt. Can u add army or plumpy?

SAG- The sail belt is actually worth WZ Jeans, I got the elf shoes in the clubhouse earlier and I believe I posted something about that above. o:

Here’s the value of elf.

Elf hat-175,000 to 225,000

Elf shoes-175,000 to 225,000 I do like your sailors hat too.

DeadColours

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-29 at 04:35 PM

I have Emo jeans, Sea Capt’n Belt, Orange Army, Rockerz Canvas Shoes (Rockerz Cat Shoes) and Rockerz Pink Feather Skirt (Rockerz Cat skirt).

Hey I will be getting the shoes on a second. I think u need to add because elf is worth WAY WAY WAY more than the sail belt. Can u add army or plumpy?

SAG- The sail belt is actually worth WZ Jeans, I got the elf shoes in the clubhouse earlier and I believe I posted something about that above. o:

FLW

I need elf shoes and elf hat.
      i have:
      pink bunny ears
      sombrero
      DJ

SuperWebkinz

lol does anyone need elf jacket? i’m trying to get rid of it… PLMK!

SW :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.