Anyone have Elf shoes?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have Elf shoes?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  foxem9 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

DeadColours

<p>I have Emo jeans, Sea Capt’n Belt, Orange Army, Rockerz Canvas Shoes (Rockerz Cat Shoes) and Rockerz Pink Feather Skirt (Rockerz Cat skirt).
    </p>

DeadColours wrote on 2012-07-30 at 10:17 AM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-29 at 08:56 PM
      DC- THX for coming to the party. I did invite other people but I don’t think they were on. I couldn’t change my pets clothes or look at my KC cell phone because my KC bar would dissapear. What do you want for your hat?

I posted something about that farther up, I think it’s like 7 or 8 posts higher. ;)

I looked through them but I didn’t see what u wanted 4 the hat. And another thing I don’t really understand why I have to add. Because like I said elf is worth a lot more.

DeadColours

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-29 at 08:56 PM

DC- THX for coming to the party. I did invite other people but I don’t think they were on. I couldn’t change my pets clothes or look at my KC cell phone because my KC bar would dissapear. What do you want for your hat?

I posted something about that farther up, I think it’s like 7 or 8 posts higher. ;)

thorobreed

do you have f have or full green swim or sail dress or blouse

DeadColours

SAG- Hopefully you’ll come across this. xP I had fun hanging out with you, sorry it took me forever to say things lol. I’m so use to kinzchat plus I was kinda lost when I went to regular. xD

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.