Anyone have Offers for Witch or Boy Sail Top? -By ferretfriend

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have Offers for Witch or Boy Sail Top? -By ferretfriend

This topic contains 62 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-23 at 04:08 PM

Looking for Kinzclothes, New PSI, Signature PSI, eStore PSI, and Priceless! -ferretfriend :)

Oh EPIC FAIL!!! I no longer have boy sail top, I DO have sea captain hat and witch, though. LMK!

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-25 at 06:50 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-25 at 02:56 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-25 at 02:54 PM
      Nutty!! I’ve been looking for you. :D I was wondering if you still needed a Witch Hat? PLMK!

Eggs!!! HI!!!!
      Hmmm I got one but I would LOVE to get another :D What would you want for it? LMK :D
      NB

EGGS!!!!!!
      Oh my gosh, I read the KP, how did you know? lol And of course thank you sooooo much!!!!!! What can I send you in return….PLEASE something LOL!
      NB

Nutty-

No problem! :D I heard it was your birthday, so I hope it’s not too terribly late. Sorry I couldn’t get you something you didn’t already have.. But if you don’t like keeping a second one around, they always trade pretty good! And I don’t need anything in return; it was a birthday gift! xD Trust me, it would make me feel guilty.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (It would be nice if I could insert maracas shaking here, LOL.)

cece945

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-25 at 06:50 PM

Nutty!! I’ve been looking for you. :D I was wondering if you still needed a Witch Hat? PLMK!

Eggs!!! HI!!!!
      Hmmm I got one but I would LOVE to get another :D What would you want for it? LMK :D
      NB

EGGS!!!!!!
      Oh my gosh, I read the KP, how did you know? lol And of course thank you sooooo much!!!!!! What can I send you in return….PLEASE something LOL!
      NB

H3y NB is the witch hat the priceless cause I wouls love to get one lol watcha want X)

nuttybuddy

Eggs!!! HI!!!!
      NB

EGGS!!!!!!

NB

cece945

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-25 at 04:43 PM

Cece
      That would be fine, I would prob do 2500, can I think on that for a bit?
      NB

Ya sure :)

nuttybuddy

Cece

That would be fine, I would prob do 2500, can I think on that for a bit?

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.