Anyone have Offers for Witch or Boy Sail Top? -By ferretfriend

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have Offers for Witch or Boy Sail Top? -By ferretfriend

This topic contains 62 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-23 at 04:08 PM

Looking for Kinzclothes, New PSI, Signature PSI, eStore PSI, and Priceless! -ferretfriend :)

Oh EPIC FAIL!!! I no longer have boy sail top, I DO have sea captain hat and witch, though. LMK!

Goldstar2

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-23 at 07:12 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-23 at 06:59 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-23 at 06:43 PM

Looking for Kinzclothes, New PSI, Signature PSI, eStore PSI, and Priceless! -ferretfriend :)

Oh EPIC FAIL!!! I no longer have boy sail top, I DO have sea captain hat and witch, though. LMK!

I have Hula Top, Sly Slide, Endangered Island Getaway, Sundae Making Machine, Wild Game BBQ, Aries Ram Window(Estore Zodiac), Hula Hat, Rock Boots :DD

whoa, LOL now my turn to need everything you own, LOL.
      OK…i need hula top, sundae station, and aries ram window.
      So….
      You needed my stately dining table, neo gothic wardrobe, and rockerz head banging bandana.
      Were you interested in something I listed, or were you just offering them cause that’s what I need? LMK…We’ll go from there.
      You on now? We could meet in +

LOL I just got the Wardrobe from MTT and got the Table in the trading room so I won’t be needing those :D However I still need the bandana xD I was wondering if you would maybe do the Swing in the Sky for one of those? :) LMK…lol. I’ll try to get on soon, my brother is using it for his project xD

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-23 at 07:11 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-23 at 07:05 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-23 at 06:48 PM

Ferrit- Hi again! Now I need a sail hat! LOL! Need the rockerz papillon PSI?

LOL, the one you traded me? or the other one?

Either one is fine=) Would you like to KP if we trade? You can trust me. Really. Um can you do the round hat?

I know i can trust you. I’m not sure about trading my round sail hat yet. and I gtg…see y’all tomorrow!

ferretfriend

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-23 at 06:59 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-23 at 06:43 PM

I have Hula Top, Sly Slide, Endangered Island Getaway, Sundae Making Machine, Wild Game BBQ, Aries Ram Window(Estore Zodiac), Hula Hat, Rock Boots :DD

whoa, LOL now my turn to need everything you own, LOL.

OK…i need hula top, sundae station, and aries ram window.

So….

You needed my stately dining table, neo gothic wardrobe, and rockerz head banging bandana.

Were you interested in something I listed, or were you just offering them cause that’s what I need? LMK…We’ll go from there.

You on now? We could meet in +

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-23 at 07:05 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-23 at 06:48 PM

Ferrit- Hi again! Now I need a sail hat! LOL! Need the rockerz papillon PSI?

LOL, the one you traded me? or the other one?

Either one is fine=) Would you like to KP if we trade? You can trust me. Really. Um can you do the round hat?

guest112232

Hm I need witch so bad

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.