ANYONE HAVE SCUBA BELT FOR TRADE??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ANYONE HAVE SCUBA BELT FOR TRADE??

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tigerstripe21 11 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

adama123

Good luck Tigerstripe! I hope you get it! I will keep my eye out in the trading room ;)

isabel202

I have what your looking for and I would want to trade it for ears or rare my user name on webkinz is isabel202 add me and hopefully we can trade

candypuppy

tigerstripe21 wrote on 2012-06-10 at 01:03 PM

tigerstripe21 wrote on 2012-06-10 at 10:29 AM
      I\’m pretty desperate. LMK if you have it, and what you\’d like for it. I\’ll post my list in a bit :)

Anyway… um… this is a little embarrassing, but… minutes after i started this forum i actually got the scuba bell it. Yeah. Fail.

Hey Tiger, i’ve been looking for scuba belt too. I actually got offered scuba belt, emo jeans and plumpy the other day for my estore psi and I never got to trade with them because they were upset because I asked them what ‘emo jeans’ are worth. They thought I didn’t trust them and thought emo jeans were worth nothing. Anyway I was wondering what you traded for them so I can look for those items too, so I can get scuba belt!

tigerstripe21 wrote on 2012-06-10 at 10:29 AM

I\’m pretty desperate. LMK if you have it, and what you\’d like for it. I\’ll post my list in a bit :)

Anyway… um… this is a little embarrassing, but… minutes after i started this forum i actually got the scuba bell it. Yeah. Fail.

adama123

Oh also Tigerstripe, I have an extra pair of slips if you need them? LMK

adama123

Good luck Tigerstripe! I hope you get it! I will keep my eye out in the trading room ;)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.