ANYONE HAVE SCUBA BELT or HULA HAT or HULA SKIRT?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ANYONE HAVE SCUBA BELT or HULA HAT or HULA SKIRT?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hello! Please let me know what you need! :)
    </p>

BabyMinkey

TheBeatlesPug wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:46 AM

Baby Minkey- I’m sorry but i don’t have science wig and I usually don’t trade my Kinzclothes, I’m trying to collect them all :) Sorry again, though. Is there anything else you need by chance?
      DQ- Yeah, that would be alright. I can send first if you’d like. Your Angel with a lot of numbers after it (lol) right?

Hey there! It’s fine, I completely understand :) I’m trying to collect Mad Scientist and I wouldn’t trade those pieces either. ;) So what would you be willing to offer? I don’t really need anything in particular, and I would like clothing please. PLMK soon!

Thanks,
      BabyMinkey

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:54 AM

Baby Minkey- I’m sorry but i don’t have science wig and I usually don’t trade my Kinzclothes, I’m trying to collect them all :) Sorry again, though. Is there anything else you need by chance?
      DQ- Yeah, that would be alright. I can send first if you’d like. Your Angel with a lot of numbers after it (lol) right?

I mailed first instead :)
      DQ00

Why did you mail the Scuba back?

DQ00

Aargh, sorry i didn’t think you’d send that so quick lol. I sent it back because i traded plumpy for emotion jeans. I’m so sorry :( I feel really really bad now. Is there anything else you happen to need? (I’m so sorry- you have no idea how bad i feel)

I mailed first instead :)

DQ00

Yep, that’s me! I’m on now so I can mail after you do :)

DQ00

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.