Anyone have shuts???????

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have shuts???????

This topic contains 52 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  hieeeeejj 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

hieeeeejj wrote on 2012-07-22 at 10:41 AM

I have alot of stuff for trade ok here we go everything I have for trade…. marshmallow seeds, lollipop seeds,dicekinz trophy,plumpy plush doll, happily ever after cake,mad scientists workstation ( I actually have two of those),dress rehearsal costume rack,wacky hot air balloon,complete trading card costume, viking helmet ,and a skeleton costume. tell me which one you want then we will trade some time! ;)

I don’t have shutts but I have [rare] items, clothes, food, [valued] wallpaper, clothes, food, items, [retired] clothes, items, wshop, kinzstyle, [ect] lots
    I’m looking for halloween, promo, retired, persian, experiment, dr quack bed, other stuff like side tables from rare themes and lots of the same dining chair that’s from a rare theme (or would look cool in a moca dining room)….

hieeeeejj wrote on 2012-07-23 at 11:27 AM

I think i like hj and your right gfd but still i really think they look awesome.

Yeah, they do look cool.
      -Dipper

hieeeeejj

I think i like hj and your right gfd but still i really think they look awesome.

GravityFallsDipper wrote on 2012-07-22 at 10:18 PM

hieeeeejj wrote on 2012-07-22 at 04:27 PM

I have alot of stuff for trade ok here we go everything I have for trade…. marshmallow seeds, lollipop seeds,dicekinz trophy,plumpy plush doll, happily ever after cake,mad scientists workstation ( I actually have two of those),dress rehearsal costume rack,wacky hot air balloon,complete trading card costume, viking helmet ,and a skeleton costume. tell me which one you want then we will trade some time! ;)

Anyone??? Btw after i have my shuts i will have new things i want….

Sometimes there’s trading rooms in the Clubhouse that all the people in there are wearing shuts, but when you ask them to trade they say no. So, I’ve discovered that you have to wear cool clothes to get those people to trade with you. Then they might have shuts if you put up good stuff. And I always let people friend me, that get’s people to want to trade sometimes. Hope this helps, because usally people on WKN want a lot for their shuts, but you might could just give them Stone-washed Jeans in the Trade Rooms.
      -Dipper The Adviser

Hieeeeejj actually GFD is kinda right. I’m kinda one of the beasty pets. (That’s what LouieBeast I think cales them). I call them coolbe’s. LOL! I decline people that don’t have cool clothes. But if their my friends then I MIGHT change my mind. Oh and can I call u HJ? Or HEJ?

hieeeeejj wrote on 2012-07-22 at 04:27 PM

Sometimes there’s trading rooms in the Clubhouse that all the people in there are wearing shuts, but when you ask them to trade they say no. So, I’ve discovered that you have to wear cool clothes to get those people to trade with you. Then they might have shuts if you put up good stuff. And I always let people friend me, that get’s people to want to trade sometimes. Hope this helps, because usally people on WKN want a lot for their shuts, but you might could just give them Stone-washed Jeans in the Trade Rooms.
      -Dipper The Adviser

hieeeeejj

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.