Anyone have the 2010 TOURING VAN for trade? :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have the 2010 TOURING VAN for trade? :D

This topic contains 41 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tripulonic 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

tripulonic

<p>I am looking for the 2010 Touring Van, if you have one PLMK!
    </p>

adama123

I liked your orca pond. What for it?

tripulonic

Hey adama did you like anything on my list posted above for the 2010 Touring Van? PLMK
      :D Tripulonic

adama123

Ohmy I was taking to you! Lol sorry I thought it was a van. If you do enter the codes in, may I offer on the prize? Did you like anythinG i LISTED?

$tarryNight

adama123 wrote on 2012-05-05 at 10:05 AM

I like your 2012 van. Would you like woodland tiara, maybe pink ears, signature golden honey waterfalls, estore clover kitten pssi or retired rhino psi? PLMK!

There is no ’2012 Van’
      They don’t make vans anymore.
      I went to the Tour Van yesterday and on of the three guys said: “They don’t make the Webkinz vans anymore, now they make this Rockin’ Mystery Item. It must be pretty cool.”

I don’t know who you’re posting to, but I have the codes for the mystery item. I haven’t put them in yet.

Nineand3

adama123 wrote on 2012-05-05 at 10:05 AM

I like your 2012 van. Would you like woodland tiara, maybe pink ears, signature golden honey waterfalls, estore clover kitten pssi or retired rhino psi? PLMK!

adama, would u trade the deer 4 the cedar toy trunk? if u add a little

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.