Anyone have the Diamond Gemster?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have the Diamond Gemster?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 11 years ago.

• Author

I’m looking for this month’s (April) Diamond Gemster. Its the last one I’m looking for in order to complete my collection! I have lots of items to trade including some priceless, promo, PSI, Sig, Estore PSI, etc. PLMK if you have it and what you’re looking for in return! Thanks!

abislu1

Alice I am very intrested in ur cats meow garden.I can offer the sig camel PSI (exclusive PSI) and the carefree cushion.

forest85

is the estore stuff sendable or tradeable? I cant do estore but I am looking for the ballroom walls and floor if it can be sent or traded.

Forest, the Estore items and clothing are not tradeable unless specified as otherwise. A lot of the promo items are, and all Estore PSI can be traded and sent. Hope this helps!

SPOT- If you’re able to get the Gemster, I would be more than happy to trade for it! Are there any particular Sig, you’re looking for? Right off the top of my head I know I have: Puppy Patrol Command Station, Cat’s Meow Garden, White Tiger Crystal Fountain, Fortune Teller’s Table, Sly Slide, and Nutty Conveyor Belt. If none of these interest you, I can check and see what else I have. Yes, I am looking for the endangered walls and flooring. I’m looking for all other besides the tropical rainforest and arctic tundra sets. LMK, thanks!!

Alice, first off, as I trade a lot, I can get the car today or very soon, and would trade it for a sig. Second, I noticed on another forum you need sig endangered walls and floors. LMK what ones you want/need and I will try to get them. I have the sig endanged rainforest walls as of now…. JLMK!!!! Thanks, -spot

babyCollie

I have it. (: Mostly looking for priceless clothes in return.

Hi there(: Thanks for replying! I have Sea Captain Shoes and Sea Captain Hat for trade. Am pickier about the hat. LMK if either of those interest you. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.