Anyone have the Diamond Gemster?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have the Diamond Gemster?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I’m looking for this month’s (April) Diamond Gemster. Its the last one I’m looking for in order to complete my collection! I have lots of items to trade including some priceless, promo, PSI, Sig, Estore PSI, etc. PLMK if you have it and what you’re looking for in return! Thanks!

Alice, i got the car! I have decided to collect gem cars, so i was wondering if you have extras on any. I traded my aquamarine car for it. i would really like a gem car if you have one!

Hi Spot. Sorry for the clubhouse confusion of last night lol. Take your time deciding about the trade we discussed. I’ll hold it for you until you decide. Thanks(:

Ailuropoda

Hi Pookie! Hey, would you happen to have a Pug bobble head? It was a Pet of the Month video prize here on WKN but that video isn’t there anymore, now that I’ve decided to collect bobbleheads. (I’m running out of things to collect.) HUGS

Hi Ailuropoda! I just wanted to say thank you so much for the amazing surprises of late!! I feel SO bad that I haven’t been able to send you anything you need!! Hmm, I don’t think I have the Pug Bobblehead…that I know of. I can certainly look! Otherwise I will search for it in the Clubhouse! So happy there’s something you finally would like lol. Are there any other bobbleheads you need? LMK, thanks!!

Hi there Ailuropoda. I got the Hug A Pug video to work this morning on Firefox. Try it again, they just got them up and going again a couple weeks ago. If you can not get it to work, you can have the one I won this morning. Just send me an FR and I will send.

Alice- I am having some trouble with the diamond gemster. Is it because its diamond??? Lol… I have seen three people with it for trade, but only wanting priceless clothing for theirs. I’m not going to stop looking, but just letting you know that I don’t think this car is going to be as easy for me to get as other gem cars have been right after they came out… I don’t get why people are so picky with the diamond…. Well thanks… -spot

SPOT- No problem. I am having the same dilemma the short while I’ve been able to spend in the TR looking for it. Lol, yes maybe because its Diamond xD. I really appreciate you at least trying to get it! Thanks so much, and if not, then no worries, I really just appreciate the effort! Good luck trading and thanks again!!

Hi everyone. Still looking for this month’s Gemster!! Would LOVE to complete my collection! Thanks.

ABISLU- Okay, let me wait and see what Spot and I can work out, and if Spot isn’t interested I’d be happy to work something out with you for the Garden. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.