ANYONE HAVE THE FAIRY DEN DRESS FOR TRADE????

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ANYONE HAVE THE FAIRY DEN DRESS FOR TRADE????

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Madison01Pet 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hi, I really really need the fairy den dress!! Items I have: 500 estore points, golden glide water slide (psi), tennis ball swing (psi), marshmallow seeds (psi), amazing treasue chest, 1000 kinzcash coin, cloud adventure wings hoodie pants and hat, brilliant ball gown (psi), tooth bunny mask, card collector cropped jacket, charmed dress, pop star dress, sparkle’s tiara, trading card game hat, ms. birdy’s pink blazer, Queen of hears gown, webkinz gown & tiara, chocolate factory machine, daring high dive, little lamb bed (psi), purple easter egg chair(psi), icing on the cake gazebo, rare persian pedestal, and much more! I’m willing to give multiple items for the fairy den dress.

munkeymom78

Did you ever get your fairy den dress??

inki14

My sister has been looking to trade her second den dress. She said she likes the wings and brilliant ball gown but would need one more. I the pop star dress the rare kinzstyle one or the deluxe monthly purple one? Please let us know. Thanks!!! : ) -Missy <3

i would need promo or priceless like army and wings and another good item? (:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.