Anyone have the following things below? :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have the following things below? :)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Needs: donut seeds, bunny things ( any ), and Alyssa fairy things plmk me if you have any of these things I will list the things I’m trading. Thanks!! :D

abislu1

Hey I have the purple bunny hat. :)

I have White bunny slippers and pink bunny slippers… I could give the Bunny pet special food (if wanted its carrot cake delight or something like that) Um I have the Bunny Bow hat, Oh! I have two white bunny slippers actually. Ummm, I have the charm fairy top, 2 Alyssa Tee shirts. soo yeah. -Hannahsurfergirl12233

crissy135

I have some alyssas solar u boots jacket hat…..you can just have them but I do not think I have your new account just your old one. I really only am looking for cool seeds too and would love some donuts but neither of us have them so no worries. friend me and I will send you my alyssa stuff

I have been looking for the donut seeds if someone has them I will get them for you ;)

Hi Gracie. I will send your wreaths this weekend. My computer is down for now and I can’t get on WW.

Oh thanks! Like I said to Imsanta this I my last comment everyone please let me know and quickly thanks! :)

i have blue bunny top hat. and the white rabbit and hopping bunny psf.

whats your un? will you take the boxer batik elephant cheeky bunny or spring celebration bunnys psf? :)

imSanta

I sent u the pink & white bunny slippers yesterday, hope u liked them ;)

Sorry guys, I got to go will not be posting comments anymore :( thank you Imsanta I will send you a thank you gift bye everyone! hugs forever

White rabbit psf? What do you need plmk quickly :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.