ANYONE HAVE THE PRIZE APPLE TREE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ANYONE HAVE THE PRIZE APPLE TREE

This topic contains 85 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  xboxpab 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

friendly1

OMG I can’t believe this posted!

dogfish

friendly1 wrote on 2012-09-14 at 07:27 PM

OMG Chloe,
      Long week, I said googles and you said nibbles, LOL! What color is the outfit? If I don’t have it I would love it, LOL!!

Friendly, it’s pants, headband, shirt and shoes. Just check her picture on the Kinzapedia. LOL I didn’t know i had one already. I never mind having different shoes, that for sure. I’ll send it later tonight. TTYL Chloe PS my pet ate four pieces so far. too bad i cant send the others on over to your house, too. LOL

friendly1

OMG Chloe,
      Long week, I said googles and you said nibbles, LOL! What color is the outfit? If I don’t have it I would love it, LOL!!

friendly1

Hi Chloe,
      I know what you mean about paying money for a chance to win, LOL! How many did you buy? Not sure on googles, I think I may have the skirt somewhere, wasn’t that a prize? Will have to check if I can use the shoes and glasses. TTYL

Friendly

dogfish

friendly1 wrote on 2012-09-14 at 06:28 PM

Hey friendly, so far nothing but stuff that should have been free. I’m not sure my pets will be eating much more fudge. LOL I heard the tree was tradeable, are you sure that is true? I have not read that anywhere. I have an extra nibbles outfit, bought by accident, LMK if you want it. TTYL Chloe

friendly1

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.