ANYONE HAVE THE PRIZE APPLE TREE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ANYONE HAVE THE PRIZE APPLE TREE

This topic contains 85 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  xboxpab 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

friendly1

OMG I can’t believe this posted!

snowy527

OMG OMG OMG I just won it!!!!!! I am so happy!!!! BTW I am not trading it sorry……I will keep a look out for another one!

dogfish

minigummybears wrote on 2012-09-15 at 07:58 AM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-14 at 06:41 PM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-09-14 at 06:28 PM

Hey friendly, so far nothing but stuff that should have been free. I’m not sure my pets will be eating much more fudge. LOL I heard the tree was tradeable, are you sure that is true? I have not read that anywhere. I have an extra nibbles outfit, bought by accident, LMK if you want it. TTYL Chloe

hey . dogfish r u on my friends list yet !? ~gummy

Hi gummy, no I’m not. I left a post for you on a food forum and i don’t think it went through. Please add me clo91 and I think you needed some food, right? TTYL DF

friendly1

Has anyone even won it yet? LMK

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-14 at 06:41 PM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-09-14 at 06:28 PM

Hey friendly, so far nothing but stuff that should have been free. I’m not sure my pets will be eating much more fudge. LOL I heard the tree was tradeable, are you sure that is true? I have not read that anywhere. I have an extra nibbles outfit, bought by accident, LMK if you want it. TTYL Chloe

hey . dogfish r u on my friends list yet !? ~gummy

friendly1

Okay Chloe,
      I checked and actually I do not have that outfit. Thanks so much! Let me know if you need anything. TTYL

Friendly

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.