ANYONE HAVE THE PRIZE APPLE TREE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ANYONE HAVE THE PRIZE APPLE TREE

This topic contains 85 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  xboxpab 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

friendly1

OMG I can’t believe this posted!

snowy527

friendly1 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 03:56 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 03:03 PM
      OMG OMG OMG I just won it!!!!!! I am so happy!!!! BTW I am not trading it sorry……I will keep a look out for another one!

Congrats snowy! How many did you feed your pet? Remember, I still have the peppermint slide, LOL!
      Friendly

I fed like 15 LOL! And the apples aren’t the same as thw w-shop. If anyone needs an apple from the tree then I can send you one…I have no problem with doing that! Or I could post a list of PSF I need…..
      Friemdly-I have the sunny savannah oasis and the golden honey waterfall and some newer PSI if you like!

friendly1

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-15 at 03:35 PM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 01:44 PM
      Has anyone even won it yet? LMK

Hey BF, have you won the tree yet? PLMK I could always use an apple. Oh, that fudge is worse than the stocking. at least you got e-store from the stocking. So what if you got ten pairs of Ice prince shoes. LOL Don’t forget Cutie won a great prize with just one try from a stocking, so you never know. Good Luck, Chloe

Chloe,
      I have not fed any yet. I am trying to figure out the odds before I try. Be sure that you can have all the apples you want if I ever get it, LOL!!!

friendly1

OMG OMG OMG I just won it!!!!!! I am so happy!!!! BTW I am not trading it sorry……I will keep a look out for another one!

Congrats snowy! How many did you feed your pet? Remember, I still have the peppermint slide, LOL!

Friendly

Snowy, you’re the first person I know who has one, so could you tell me whether the apples you get from it are the same ones you can buy in the WShop or different? My sis collects food and would like to know. Thanks!

dogfish

friendly1 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 01:44 PM

Has anyone even won it yet? LMK

Hey BF, have you won the tree yet? PLMK I could always use an apple. Oh, that fudge is worse than the stocking. at least you got e-store from the stocking. So what if you got ten pairs of Ice prince shoes. LOL Don’t forget Cutie won a great prize with just one try from a stocking, so you never know. Good Luck, Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.