Anyone have these Items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have these Items?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi there. I’m trying to complete my Gem room and am lacking a few items. Does anyone have 2 Pearl Placemats (Pearl Pup Birthstone PSI [without the Sideboard]), the Aquamarine Floor Lamp & Dresser Set (Aquamarine Dog Birthstone PSI), Sapphire Gemster, or Ruby Gemster? These are the only remaining things I need for my collection. PLMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them in return, thank you!

ferretfriend

ALICE – Of course I want to if Bamboo replies! I’m okay with sending for our trade if you are.

Just sent over my end, thanks for the trade! Seems Bamboo only wants to borrow the costume, not trade for it, as they said in a post on the next page. Lol. Thanks for trying though! :D

ferretfriend

Bamboo – I have that costume and would love to get the gemster for Alice. (If she doesn’t mind lol)

Aw, you don’t have to do that Ferret! That’s too sweet though, thanks so much for thinking of me! Honestly its alright, unless you really want to! Thank you! :D

BAMBOO- Hi there. I’m very interested in your Gemster, however I honestly have no clue whether or not I have that costume, or where it would be stashed if I do. So sorry. Is there perhaps anything else you might be looking for? LMK, thanks!

bamboo578

I have the sapphire gemster. I need the scarecrow costume by tommorow.

I’m still in search of these items, so if anyone has any, PLMK, thank you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.