Anyone have these Items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have these Items?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi there. I’m trying to complete my Gem room and am lacking a few items. Does anyone have 2 Pearl Placemats (Pearl Pup Birthstone PSI [without the Sideboard]), the Aquamarine Floor Lamp & Dresser Set (Aquamarine Dog Birthstone PSI), Sapphire Gemster, or Ruby Gemster? These are the only remaining things I need for my collection. PLMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them in return, thank you!

pransser

Off your list I am interested in the following, Orange Army, Swirl, Elf Shoes, Aquaritarium, Emerald TV, and Emerald Gemster. I would gladly find something else to add for one of your higher value items (:

BAMBOO- Alright, well not exactly sure what you’re looking for, however here are some ‘choicer’ items you might be interested in:
      Orange Army
      Swirl
      Elf Shoes
      Shuts
      Seashell Shoes
      Red Santa Jacket
      2010 Tour Van
      Aquaritarium (Zodiac Estore)
      Emerald TV (Birthstone Estore)
      Pizza Party Perch (Estore)
      Puppy Patrol Command Station (Sig.)
      Endangered Island Getaway (End. Sig.)
      Sleeping Dragon Bed
      Blue Lava
      Gold Leaf Armoire
      Emerald Eye Pyramid
      Gold Leaf Dining Table
      Super Bed Box (You choose)
      Blueberry Fountain (PSI)
      Garden Stripes Table (PSI)
      Baker’s Oven (PSI)
      Candy Cane Seeds (PSI)
      Marshmallow Seeds (PSI)
      Ossilily Plant Seeds (PSI)
      Emerald Gemster
      LMK if anything catches your eye. PRANSSER, this list is also directed at you if you happen to see something of interest. Thanks, sorry its not better.

bamboo578

I am interested in your emerald gemster,and your sleeping dragon bed,you can decide wich one you want to trade.

bamboo578

Maybe you should post a list.

pransser

Hey AIW (: I have a Ruby Gemster if you still need it.

Hi pransser! I sure do. What might you like for it? LMK, thanks, and nice to see you around again (:

bamboo578

I don’t need the scarecrow costume. I just need to borrow it.

Ahh, I see. Well what would you like for your Gemster then, in that case? LMK and I’ll be happy to post a list. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.