Anyone have these Items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have these Items?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi there. I’m trying to complete my Gem room and am lacking a few items. Does anyone have 2 Pearl Placemats (Pearl Pup Birthstone PSI [without the Sideboard]), the Aquamarine Floor Lamp & Dresser Set (Aquamarine Dog Birthstone PSI), Sapphire Gemster, or Ruby Gemster? These are the only remaining things I need for my collection. PLMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them in return, thank you!

horsyfuzzy

Hello everyone! ive been off webkinz for a few months…
      However I have been on webkinz for over 6 years. anyways I was wondering if anyone had pink bunny ears, shuts, spin glasses or anything else like that, i’ll have a list posted later but have a lot of things so i dont know when i’ll get around to it anyways PLMK thanks

Hi horsyfuzzy, welcome back to Webkinz! I have shuts if you’re still looking for them and would be happy to work something out. Thanks for posting =)

HORSYFUZZY- I have shuts, spins, and pink bunny ears for trade. I also have more priceless up for trade too KINZCHATPLUS LIGHTBLUE TRADINGROOM pet: sweetheart pup-Name: Abercrombie

PRANSSER- Okay, that’s fine. (: Sure, that’d be great. I’m open to most things, those were just some specifics. Thanks for being patient with me lol AILUROPODA- You’ve helped me so much already, I can never repay you for that! Thanks for checking out my list :D HUGS FUDGEY- Hi there, thanks for dropping by! Its certainly be awhile. I’d love to trade sometime, just for the fun of it lol. I would most definitely enjoy seeing your house! Wow, way to go Fudgey!! Now you really make me want to come over lol. Aw, you don’t have to do that, unless you want to. I’d be happy to trade for it =) Nice to see you again, and maybe sometime you can show me around that awesome sounding house of yours! TTFN

dogfish

HI WW I can’t find that other forum, DQ’s. I think I left a post for you, not so sure, now. I found that cupcake maker. I don’t need points, if you don’t want to trade yours. Just make an offer, you know me, need, well, nothing. I’ll try to trade it to you.. TTYL DF

Aw, you don’t have to do that, because I know you really don’t need anything. I always have no clue what to offer! You did leave a post for me, and I replied but here works too. =) Thanks for finding it for me. Is there any idea of something you might like? I have no clue where to start lol LMK, thanks!

hi alice! i just came in to say hi! i would love to trade with you sometime soon. to bad i don’t have any of your wants. hey, would you like to come over to my house sometime? i can show you my new rooms! i’ve come a long way. guess what? i have 5-6 promo items now! YAY! i’m so happy! anywho, i think i have the zebra speedster in one of my storage rooms somewhere….. i can go check if you still need it! i’ll give it to you as an extremely late christmas present! how does that sound? anyways, PLMK and i’ll get back to you ASAP. TTYL FU, FV, GA006, R001, ML, DW, and more!

Ailuropoda

Pransser, did you ever get the Beetle Bee you were looking for? AIW, I’m sorry I don’t have any extras of the psi you’re looking for. HUGS

pransser

I don’t have any of those either, I think I gave them all away when I first quit for awhile…Would it be easier for me to make a list of a few somewhat decent items I have?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.