Anyone have these Items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have these Items?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi there. I’m trying to complete my Gem room and am lacking a few items. Does anyone have 2 Pearl Placemats (Pearl Pup Birthstone PSI [without the Sideboard]), the Aquamarine Floor Lamp & Dresser Set (Aquamarine Dog Birthstone PSI), Sapphire Gemster, or Ruby Gemster? These are the only remaining things I need for my collection. PLMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them in return, thank you!

pransser

Received! Not a problem of all, thanks for waiting, I’ve been kind of busy this week. I might be getting the Aquamarine Dog when it comes out, so if you don’t get the PSI by then (which I’m sure you will, LOL), I’ll LYK. You have a great day, too! (:

My pleasure. Okay, that PSI seems a little on the harder side to get so who knows. Thanks for keeping me posted. :) Thanks much. See yah around!

pransser

I just accepted and sent the Ruby Gemster, Celestial Swing, and Peek-a-Boo Pond. Thanks in advance for the trade! Good luck finding the rest of your items :)

Thanks Pransser, I just sent over your Swirl. :) Thanks so much for the trade! I appreciate you helping me make my wishlist a bit shorter lol. Thanks for being so patient with me. Have a great day!

pransser

Alright, when I have access to a computer I will accept and send the items. :)

Sounds great. I’ll be looking for your acceptance ;) Thanks!

PRANSSER- Just wanted to LYK that I sent a request over to your account from pookiejosephine. Seems I had a different account of yours added. :) LMK when you get the request and I’ll send over my end. Thanks!

abislu1

Thanks for telling me what it was Alice!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.