Anyone have these Items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have these Items?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi there. I’m trying to complete my Gem room and am lacking a few items. Does anyone have 2 Pearl Placemats (Pearl Pup Birthstone PSI [without the Sideboard]), the Aquamarine Floor Lamp & Dresser Set (Aquamarine Dog Birthstone PSI), Sapphire Gemster, or Ruby Gemster? These are the only remaining things I need for my collection. PLMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them in return, thank you!

Hi guys. Still looking for Two Pearl Placemats, the Aqua Marine Dresser & Floor Lamp Set, and the Sapphire Gemster. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them! Thank you!

Ailuropoda

Hi Chloe, no, I did not send DJ headphones to FF. I don’t have an extra set. It looked like Cutieny wanted the tiara, but didn’t want for you to send it, and I did end up with several extras.

Ailuropoda

THANKS for the magic carpet Cutieny! Glad you liked the headgear.

Ailuropoda

Darian!! So nice to see you! What’s up in your corner of WW?

cutieny2008

@Ailuropoda! Hi! You sent me a friend request today. Thank you so much for the tiaras. I’m sure it’ll help start my collection. First dogfish, then you. I can’t thank you enough. The generosity on these forums is overwhelming. I sent a few items, but they’re not that valuable. Just the best I could do for what you did for me. ;)

dogfish

Hi A, by any chance did youy send FF the DJ headphones? I also sent the tiara to cutieny, don’t want to get our gifting wires crossed agian, LOL JLMK Chloe

cutieace

Hey WW! I’ll keep a look out for the items you need (sapphire gem car, aquamarine set, and the pearl place mats?). It’s nice to see you!!

Thanks cutie! Yep, those are the remaining ones I need. So happy you were able to stop by Newz, so nice to see you! Was great to have a short visit in Clubhouse. Have a wonderful day, and thanks so much!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.