Anyone have Twilight’s Ball Gown??

Home Forums Questions – Archives Anyone have Twilight’s Ball Gown??

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  whity 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Does anyone have twilight’s ball gown from mazin hamsters? I had mazin hamsters but we just got a new computer and everytime I go to download it my computer stops then shuts itself off XD. So I was wondering if anyone had that dress because I really want it for my Signature short haired yorkie, Karie. I am offering pink studded shades, turquoise ruffly skirt, or free world rocking pants (RED) So you can have one of these items for the dress. THANK YOU!!

Kinz2Mamma

I do.my username is SqueakyShe

OMG!! I just saw that you were online on my friends list haha!! I’m sometimes in the clubhouse and my pet is Karie, a signature yorkie. I really need this dress!! ~wildpuppiessk8

clarissais93

Hey I have two of them!!! what would you give for them? by the way is your user the same on webkinz?

I am offering neo gothic wallpaper and free world rocking pants (red) and my user is wildpuppiessk8, I am looking forward to trading with you! :) Maybe we could meet in regular kinzchat trading room, we can set up the time soon because I don’t trade through kinzpost.

e3459d

If I find one maybe We can trade sometime!

Iluvsticker

I might get a twilight’s ballgown next time I play mazin hamsters. I’m not sure I have one right now.

KASSUZY

Yes, -KASSUZY I want psi

How about Tomato Clown Fish PSI? It’s the clown fish car, I usually don’t trade PSIs so I’m not good at it. lol ~wildpuppiessk8

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.