Anyone have vintage glam skirt and shoes?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have vintage glam skirt and shoes?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  helloprettypanda 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

silverstar

Hi! I’m looking for vintage glam skirt and shoes. I offer several things. Please tell me what you have an what you want for it! Thanks!!

stardoll1550

who has the shoes if you do please tell me my user on webkinz is thisisabutt i know its wierd but my bro changed it please friend me thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverstar

Star, I have the shoes if you’d like to trade

Ailuropoda

silverstar, sorry for the delay, we had high winds and the power went out. I’ll send them right now. You can have the top too, I don’t need it. The Rockerz Coyote food would be great, THANKS!

Stealthstorm

Hey! Well, I have the skirt! I am looking for more attire. :) Thanks! ~Stealthstorm

silverstar

want to trade? if so, tell me what u want

silverstar

Heyy! Yes my user name, Epicninja1114. i can sent you the rockerz coyte psi food

Ailuropoda

Silverstar, send me a friend request and I’ll KP them. (If your WW username isn’t Silverstar, reply here with the first three letters so I don’t send to the wrong person.) If you feel you need to send more than a note back, recipe foods or nifty pet specific foods are always fun :)

silverstar

The first three letters are: Epi

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.