Anyone need 09 hallowenn?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need 09 hallowenn?

This topic contains 90 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  bamboo578 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Viper888

<p>I traded alot but I do have some left. So JLMK what you want!
    </p>

themininator

i will trade you anything i have for the halloween bed. i think it was 2009, but i am not sure

mislev wrote on 2012-10-06 at 03:45 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-10-06 at 12:10 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-06 at 11:15 AM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-10-05 at 10:03 PM
      Thanks Mislev. Very sorry to spend so long getting back to you; my posts have not been going through very often this week and I guess my earlier reply didn\’t make it. I\’ll let you know if the trade doesn\’t work. Do you happen to have any other retired Halloween? It\’s my favorite holiday, so I can always use new pieces, and at the moment I\’m especially looking for the gargoyle sofa, mausoleum television, purple pumpkin dining chars, and crystal advisor ball (but would be happy to look at anything). Also, if you happen to have the Elegant Vardo Wagon or Tar Pit Oasis, I could add to the Rockerz pieces.

lady….hi i do have the mausoleum tv….i have the purple pumpkin chairs i have 4 and 2 are reserved for nutty i have the matching table and a spider web and the haunted dungeon gate….LMK
      mislev

Hey! I’d love to trade for the television, the haunted dungeon gate, and the remaining two purple pumpkin chairs. Is there anything I can add to the skirt and shoes for all four items?

lady….. these are the things im looking for now…..
      beach ball beanbag chair
      elven organ
      hamlet zum globe or gem globe
      Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain***
      T-shirt kinzcostumes:
      mad Scientist Goggles**
      safari jacket, shorts, safari hiking boots
      scuba belt***
      Retired -
      toy tool belt
      earth table
      moon lamp
      antique western brass vase
      white fiqure skates
      PSIs:
      cosy hideaway log (purple fawn)
      wintergreen candy cane bed
      starlight mint sofa***
      crimson red shoes &hat only**
      haunted doghouse
      lovely log couch*
      deluxe green racing helmet
      big black belt
      wz jeans**
      jingle elf hat and shoes*****
      plmk if you have anything so we can work a deal maybe
      thanx
      mislev
      ps might consider other rockerz clothes too

Unfortunately I don’t have any of your wants at the moment (unless you’d be interested in the Rockerz Cat Shirt). The easiest thing to do might be to go ahead and trade for just the skirt and shoes, and then I can find you if I happen to come across something on your list. I feel like I’ve been keeping you waiting too long to drag this trade out much more. Of the items I mentioned liking, is there anything you feel would be fair for the skirt and shoes? Please let me know!

Viper888 wrote on 2012-10-06 at 01:03 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-10-06 at 12:15 PM

Viper888 wrote on 2012-10-06 at 11:22 AM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-10-05 at 09:59 PM
      The kinz pinz bowling shirt is one of the hard-to-get prizes on the Prize Claw game. It\’s relatively valuable, but not as much as the Jack-O\’-Chair. I would be happy to trade you, but I would need to add on my end. If there\’s nothing you like on the clothing list, is there another type of item you might be interested in? Please let me know!

So what i’m hearing is to me it’s not rare. Ok thx for telling me!

viper do you havethebed from 2009 i think i have a rare that i will give you do you accept

First that’s not fair mine’s worth more seconed I never bought the bed because It was for my midnight monster and his psi is a bed but if you want that’s up for trade also.

i only have two rares pick one please or add
      painted rose buse
      pile of persian pillows

mislev

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-10-06 at 12:10 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-06 at 11:15 AM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-10-05 at 10:03 PM
      Thanks Mislev. Very sorry to spend so long getting back to you; my posts have not been going through very often this week and I guess my earlier reply didn\’t make it. I\’ll let you know if the trade doesn\’t work. Do you happen to have any other retired Halloween? It\’s my favorite holiday, so I can always use new pieces, and at the moment I\’m especially looking for the gargoyle sofa, mausoleum television, purple pumpkin dining chars, and crystal advisor ball (but would be happy to look at anything). Also, if you happen to have the Elegant Vardo Wagon or Tar Pit Oasis, I could add to the Rockerz pieces.

lady….hi i do have the mausoleum tv….i have the purple pumpkin chairs i have 4 and 2 are reserved for nutty i have the matching table and a spider web and the haunted dungeon gate….LMK
      mislev

Hey! I’d love to trade for the television, the haunted dungeon gate, and the remaining two purple pumpkin chairs. Is there anything I can add to the skirt and shoes for all four items?

lady….. these are the things im looking for now…..
      beach ball beanbag chair
      elven organ
      hamlet zum globe or gem globe
      Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain***

T-shirt kinzcostumes:
      mad Scientist Goggles**
      safari jacket, shorts, safari hiking boots
      scuba belt***

Retired -
      toy tool belt
      earth table
      moon lamp
      antique western brass vase
      white fiqure skates

PSIs:
      cosy hideaway log (purple fawn)
      wintergreen candy cane bed
      starlight mint sofa***
      crimson red shoes &hat only**
      haunted doghouse

lovely log couch*

deluxe green racing helmet
      big black belt
      wz jeans**
      jingle elf hat and shoes*****

plmk if you have anything so we can work a deal maybe
      thanx
      mislev
      ps might consider other rockerz clothes too

Viper888

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-10-06 at 12:15 PM

Viper888 wrote on 2012-10-06 at 11:22 AM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-10-05 at 09:59 PM
      The kinz pinz bowling shirt is one of the hard-to-get prizes on the Prize Claw game. It\’s relatively valuable, but not as much as the Jack-O\’-Chair. I would be happy to trade you, but I would need to add on my end. If there\’s nothing you like on the clothing list, is there another type of item you might be interested in? Please let me know!

So what i’m hearing is to me it’s not rare. Ok thx for telling me!

viper do you havethebed from 2009 i think i have a rare that i will give you do you accept

First that’s not fair mine’s worth more seconed I never bought the bed because It was for my midnight monster and his psi is a bed but if you want that’s up for trade also.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.