Anyone need 09 hallowenn?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need 09 hallowenn?

This topic contains 90 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  bamboo578 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Viper888

<p>I traded alot but I do have some left. So JLMK what you want!
    </p>

mislev wrote on 2012-09-30 at 03:32 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-30 at 03:02 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-09-30 at 01:38 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-30 at 12:33 PM

Viper888 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 11:34 AM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-29 at 09:48 PM
      Hey! Do you happen to have the gargoyle sofa or black ninja shoes? Please let me know. Thanks!

You already said that. B ut no I dont have those.

Sorry, it posted twice; that was not intentional. Thanks for checking though!

Lady…. i have the black ninja shoes, i don’t have the sofa but i do have most costumes and a lot of halloween items…id like to work out something for the rockerz cat skirt and shoes…..
      PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

Hey! I’d be happy to do the ninja shoes for the rockerz shoes and then work something out for the skirt, if you think that’s fair. Please let me know, thanks!

fair…shoes for shoes…friend me @ beclev & whats ur user…..
      i have some adventure park prizes
      some kinzstyle – blue heartz dress, lilac dress, white with pk hoodie, i think pretty much all
      most deluxe
      PLMK if there is anything u might be interested in…
      thanx
      mislev

I’m Goomelus on Webkinz World; I have to step out for a while, but should be back around 9:00 kinztime, and I’ll friend you and post the shoes then.

I’m actually not sure what I want for the skirt; my two biggest wants at the moment are the Elegant Vardo Wagon and the Tar Pit Oasis, so if you have either of those I would love to add to my end for them. I’m also looking for the rockerz papillon glasses and the Adventure Park Griffin Guardian Statue and Celestial S’mores Campfire if you have those. If not, I’m most interested in PSI, but will be happy to look at whatever you have. Thanks!

LEG11

Hey! Do you happen to have the gargoyle sofa or black ninja shoes? Please let me know. Thanks!

Lady…. i have the black ninja shoes, i don’t have the sofa but i do have most costumes and a lot of halloween items…id like to work out something for the rockerz cat skirt and shoes…..
      PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

I have gargoyle couch.. what do u offer?? Also chair…

mislev

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-30 at 03:02 PM

PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

Hey! I’d be happy to do the ninja shoes for the rockerz shoes and then work something out for the skirt, if you think that’s fair. Please let me know, thanks!

fair…shoes for shoes…friend me @ beclev & whats ur user…..
      i have some adventure park prizes
      some kinzstyle – blue heartz dress, lilac dress, white with pk hoodie, i think pretty much all
      most deluxe
      PLMK if there is anything u might be interested in…
      thanx
      mislev

PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

mislev

PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.