Anyone need a polka dot piano? ;)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need a polka dot piano? ;)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  camelnickel 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>Looking for estore snail psi or new winged tiger psi. Will add for both!
    </p>

jewels250

adama123 wrote on 2012-05-11 at 06:28 PM

Jewels I sent the spins and piano (and a green balloon :) ) Can you just send the two psi and the outfit? I am on now if you still want to do the trade :)

Hey Adam, I only have one item left to send now, did you want me to send it to your samia account? LMK Thanks

JEWELS

adama123

Sorry I traded it to Jewels :(

adama123

Jewels I sent the spins and piano (and a green balloon :) ) Can you just send the two psi and the outfit? I am on now if you still want to do the trade :)

jewels250

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-10 at 09:03 PM

adama123 wrote on 2012-05-09 at 05:32 PM
      Wait jewels did you send it to adama123? I do not see it…. I wonder if my account is messing up again. Hmm

Hey ADAM, I sent you the first 3 items of our trade. Did you want to meet in reg. KC to trade the rest or will you post it? Also I can only fit 3 items in and I need to give you 4 so I will have to post the last one tomorrow O.K.? PLMK soon Thanks
      JEWELS

Hey Adam, I’d really appreciate it if we could complete our trade. Thanks,

JEWELS

oh adama! your back! what do U want for polka dot piano?
      heres my SIG. and e-store list. (that i would trade.) muddy wallow hot springs, spotted tea trolley, ice musical
      box, icy artic organ, and some other stuff. heres some that R not SIG. or e-store but there cool!
      tennis ball swing, strawberry jammin’ jukbeox, gumball pit, molten lava bed, and if U want i have green lava but
      U’d hav to add. PLMKSNOL.

opunka, i hav slips. PLMKSNOL what your offer is!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.