Anyone need a polka dot piano? ;)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need a polka dot piano? ;)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  camelnickel 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>Looking for estore snail psi or new winged tiger psi. Will add for both!
    </p>

okielil

If anyone has the cinnamon bun bed I will trade them for a curio shop rare alice and wonderland eat me cake! PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE!

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-05-12 at 09:54 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-05-10 at 09:24 PM
      oh adama! your back! what do U want for polka dot piano?
      heres my SIG. and e-store list. (that i would trade.) muddy wallow hot springs, spotted tea trolley, ice musical
      box, icy artic organ, and some other stuff. heres some that R not SIG. or e-store but there cool!
      tennis ball swing, strawberry jammin’ jukbeox, gumball pit, molten lava bed, and if U want i have green lava but
      U’d hav to add. PLMKSNOL.
      opunka, i hav slips. PLMKSNOL what your offer is!

hello? adama? oh and hey sorry for not replying. WKN has been
      slow latley and it hasn’t been letting me reply to people. anyway, you said you liked
      my tennis ball swing and spotted tea cart? i could trade both for your jungle gym glider.
      PLMKSNOL.

i hope U can understand….

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-05-10 at 09:24 PM

oh adama! your back! what do U want for polka dot piano?
      heres my SIG. and e-store list. (that i would trade.) muddy wallow hot springs, spotted tea trolley, ice musical
      box, icy artic organ, and some other stuff. heres some that R not SIG. or e-store but there cool!
      tennis ball swing, strawberry jammin’ jukbeox, gumball pit, molten lava bed, and if U want i have green lava but
      U’d hav to add. PLMKSNOL.
      opunka, i hav slips. PLMKSNOL what your offer is!

hello? adama? oh and hey sorry for not replying. WKN has been
      slow latley and it hasn’t been letting me reply to people. anyway, you said you liked
      my tennis ball swing and spotted tea cart? i could trade both for your jungle gym glider.
      PLMKSNOL.

adama123

Thank you Jewels! Hope you like your gift!

adama123

Yeah sure :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.