anyone need a shooting star shower psi? :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives anyone need a shooting star shower psi? :)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

i have it for trade open to all offers :)

Is this the Virgo Horse PSI? If so, I am definitely interested. I have a trade list up on my wishlist forum, which you’ve commented on. Please check out my trade list and see if anything appeals to you. If not, that’s okay too. ~helloprettypanda~

does anyone need it? i like promo, estore points, estore psi, new psi, clothing, and christmas and halloween items. plmk :)

I would like it if possible. Just tell me what you would like for it. Thanks! ;)

shalta321

I would love it, what would you like to trade for it??

anyone :)

ressler011

I’ll trade you a Enchanted Garden Fountain (exclusive) , Ice Resurfacer (exclusive) , and a Golden Honey Waterfall (specific pet gifts) for your shooting star shower! I friended you on webkinz my user is Ressler01 your is MidnightFireFlies1 right?

ressler011

I can trade to a webkinz tiara a lumberjack hat valued items and a woolly galoshes valued items can you friend me? ^.^ sorry I’ve been searching for these forever my user is ressler01

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.