anyone need a shooting star shower psi? :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives anyone need a shooting star shower psi? :)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

i have it for trade open to all offers :)

Does anyone have spooky cobweb bed or haunted organ for trade? I would love them for my Halloween room! If anyone has these for trade plmk I have tons more stuff thanks :)

Would the gemster for the psi be okay with you? I forgot to take the swing off of my list: fudgeyvanilla has offered on it. But if not, I’ll be getting some new items and a new petin today, and I’ll let you know of any updates. Thanks! ~helloprettypanda~

I got a new pet, so if that deal works, and if you could tell me your user, I’ll send out an FR. If not, just let me know: it’s cool. Thanks!!

also does anyone have haunted orgen or spooky cobweb bed? i would love these for my halloween room! if anyone has them for trade plmk! thanks :)

also does anyone have haunted orgen or spooky cobweb bed? i would love these for my halloween room! if anyone has them for trade plmk! thanks

pretty panda i like ur swing and gemster plmk :)

ressler011

My friend freestyl has the haunted organ and bed she says if you send her the shower she’ll send over the items her user is freestyl

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.