ANYONE NEED AN AMAZING WORLD TREASURE CHEST? I DON"T NEED MUCH FOR ONE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ANYONE NEED AN AMAZING WORLD TREASURE CHEST? I DON"T NEED MUCH FOR ONE!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sugar9674sera7 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Just a question: anyone need a AW Treasure Chest? It can hold 15 items! I don’t need much for one, but please no w – shop offers. I have multiple chests for trade.

So you have some exclusive items? Could you list them please? Thanks!

I also have, reindeer slippers ( just got ) still trading them! :) and, lots of the magic tree house thing and, road trip hat please reply to me if you want any of these thanks! ;)

yes I have 1. speedy scooter 2. enchanted water fountain 3. a water ski ( not giving to anyone) sorry the water ski is from my friend but, hoping to get more

I don’t currently need the tank top though

sorry those replys were for earlier, do you still have them I listed my things. :)

I would like a couple of them. I can send you a couple dresses for them. Maybe the red and blue sparkle dresses? If not, let me know what you are interested in. Thanks.

I would like the red won if possible, maybe we can work something out!

Could you list some of what you have? Thanks!

one thing, I can only go to kinzchat is that ok? trading room today at 6 if you can its fine if you cant though.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.