Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>PLMK! :)
    </p>

poobearz

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-02 at 01:20 AM

leopold wrote on 2012-12-01 at 07:15 PM
      what would you like for the tub

Hey guys! Can’t believe this posted! (i literally gave up on this a couple hours ago LOL :P)
      for the tub- i’m looking for other estore psi, especially certain zodiac, birthstone, candy kinz or swings! i also really need the lazy muddy river, LMK if you have any of these! :)
      For the plane- I’m looking for either estore psi, or promo, and i can add for certain promo. Also, I may be able to work out a point for item trade, or i could trade it for some estore psi. I’m really actually not too sure, lol. LMK your best offer!
      ~AQUA

What specific birthstone and zodiac are you looking for, for the tub? I have most.

Hey guys! i know everyone says this, but i was NOT expecting for this to post (i literally gave up on this hours ago). Anyway…

Lepold- for the tub, i’d love estore psi! I’m looking for certain candykinz, zodiac, birthstone, swings, pianos and saint patty’s themed estore ( I have a rather large wish list of estore lol) I’m also really looking for the elegant vardo wagon and lazy muddy river.

Nutty- For the plane, i’d like either some estore psi or promo, and can add if needed. I might also do an estore point-for-item trade.

~AQUA

leopold wrote on 2012-12-01 at 07:15 PM

Hey guys! Can’t believe this posted! (i literally gave up on this a couple hours ago LOL :P)

for the tub- i’m looking for other estore psi, especially certain zodiac, birthstone, candy kinz or swings! i also really need the lazy muddy river, LMK if you have any of these! :)

For the plane- I’m looking for either estore psi, or promo, and i can add for certain promo. Also, I may be able to work out a point for item trade, or i could trade it for some estore psi. I’m really actually not too sure, lol. LMK your best offer!

~AQUA

leopold

nutty_buddy

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-01 at 11:42 AM

PLMK! :)

HI AQUA :)

I would love to know what you’d like for the arctic plane :P

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.